DISCREET PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
Here at PREMIUM MEDICAL MARIJUANA, we understand how important it is to our customers that we ship your purchases discreetly. We ship all orders in plain cardboard boxes, nothing to mark cannabis or things of that nature. Our shipping labels do not say Premium Medical Marijuana (PMM), and we do everything we can to ensure our packages are discrete.
Our packages are shipped to you in a plain white box, wrapped in a generic mailing bag. Nowhere on the outside of your package will you see the words “PMM.”
We do not ship to anyone under the age of 19 years old.
All orders above 199.99$ ship within the United States is 100% FREE shipping. We ship orders Monday through Friday. We only ship to valid addresses within the United States and out of State.
Customers may also select from the following shipping options for an additional cost:
- Standard $14.99 per order (no shipping or delivery on Sundays).
- Expedited Shipping $19.99 per order (includes P.O. Boxes and Weekend Delivery)
- 2-Day Shipping $24.99 per order (no shipping or delivery on Sundays and also available for P.O. Boxes).
- Overnight $29.99 up to 20 pounds and $2.99 for each additional pound per order (no shipping or delivery on Sundays).
- Priority Overnight $35.99 per order
For edibles and other products that require a controlled temperature during shipment, we ship via Next Day Air. We ship Monday – Thursday to ensure timely, temperature controlled delivery. All controlled temperature shipments include a temperature monitoring strip to indicate the temperature experienced by a product during shipment, as well as the length of time the product may have experienced a temperature outside of reasonable threshold
SHIPPING TIMES AND SHIPPING SPEED
- Standard Shipping – 2 to 5 Business Days
- Expedited – 1 to 3 Business Days
- 2-Day Shipping – 2 Business Days
- Overnight – by the end of following business day
- Priority Overnight – by 10:30 am on the following business day
All of our packages are shipped out via the fastest Discreet shipping Agency available in your location. Tracking labels are sent out via email once the package is picked up by the post office. You will not receive a tracking number email until your package has been processed, packaged, and labeled for pick up by the postal service.
We currently use USPS, UPS, FedEx, Aramex, DHL & EMS to deliver orders.
You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped. We use a variety of different carriers to ensure the best experience for our customers. Just click on the number in the shipping confirmation email to track your package!
Below are the formats for the tracking numbers used by our carriers.
USPS Format: 16 DIGITS
FedEx Tracking: 12 DIGITS
UPS Tracking: Normally Starts with “1Z”